Friday, August 1, 2008

a peek into the life of me!...

so i made and put together this movie...clips of me and my family and my house and instances and etc. also on it is the answer to an earlier post on my blog!! the one entitled 3 green lights. i said maybe i'd let you know if we got 3 green lights on the way to work...and we DID the day i took that part of the video! WOW!! but only on the way to work...not on the way back...so a total of 3 out of 6 lights. ohhhhh so exciting...i know. haha. and also, i know the ending is really corny...but anyways ya have fun peeking into my life...

4 comments:

Ali said...

NERD! OK, joking it's pretty good and I LOVE the background music. Yay for Ty buying Classical Chillout years ago!

Danielle said...

THIS WAS STUPENDOUS!!! I loved every moment of it! Now I feel like I've spent five minutes and 36 seconds at your house this summer!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! I Can't wait to you!!!

Danielle said...

The ending made me laugh so so sooooooooooooo hard

Bryn said...

hahahha i thought you of all ppl would appreciate our exceptional piece of symphony music being put to good use!!!!!!!!!!!!