Saturday, August 30, 2008

cheek puffs...

so this summer i had a dream...i don't remember much from the dream other than that it had one aspect very similar to anne of green gables. remember thomas, rachel lynde's husband? well, my siblings and i always used to laugh whenever we saw him on the movies, (which sadly, was very seldom). so the reason why we laughed at him is because of this, if you'll take a look at this picture of him:



he had cheek puffs!!!

well, getting back to my dream...in my dream, i had cheek puffs too! although mine weren't white and fluffy like his...they were long and silky and sleek! like this:



haha...well they didn't look exactly like this since i have basically no drawing talent...but hopefully you get the idea. so anyways, i remember thinking in my dream how hopeless the situation was because even if i shaved them all off, i would still have stubble on my face...and then they would keep on growing back. when i woke up, i frantically rubbed my cheeks to make sure there were no puffs there, and when i realized none were there, naturally i was relieved. so there's the story of my cheek puffs dream...as much of it as i can remember...

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Very Nice! Comming from a guys perspective it can be a hassle to have to shave your "cheek puffs" everyday. :)PTL for the electric razor!!! Have a great morning! :)

GB
-AP

Ali said...

HAHAHA I've been waiting ever so long for this post! Love the pictures that go along so nicely with the descriptions!! I'm really glad you woke up cheek-puff-less...

Danielle said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT IS HILARIOUS