Thursday, June 5, 2008

3 green lights...










SERIOUSLY...how hard can it be to get 3 green lights in a row??? everyday on the way to work, my siblings and i try to get through the 3 traffic lights while they're still green...not to mention having the same goal for on the way home...for a total of 6 green lights in the day. now, that doesn't sound so hard, does it? no, i don't think so either...especially because it's not even like a super busy section of the city or anything. but usually we either end up getting like 3 red lights, or what's even WORSE is when you get all but one. oh that is just so maddening! and yes, i know it sounds like quite a stupid game, but you should try it...it can actually keep you quite entertained!...

and just cuz i know you're SO interested...here's the view of the roads...


View Larger Map

maybe i'll even let you know if we get lucky enough this summer to get 3 (or 6!) in a row...

3 comments:

Ali said...

You're forgetting that I achieved 3 green lights driving home from work on Tuesday. AND on the way to work that morning I got greens on the final two lights. In total, that is 5 (consecutive) out of 6 green lights...which is pretty good I think!

Tyler said...

wait, I'm usually in that car! this is about me, too!

Danielle said...

I play that game too. But not to such an extent. So far I've never had good stoplight luck!